Fireplace guts UNICAL hostel corridor

Fireplace guts UNICAL hostel corridor


There became a fireplace outbreak in Room 115, Hall 6 in the Malabor Republic of University of Calabar hostels.

Look witnesses mentioned the fireplace incident came about Thursday evening at about 7.30pm.

One of the students in the hostel mentioned the fireplace outbreak became as a results of an electrical fault.

Thus a long way, there had been no casualties, in accordance with the Director of Welfare of the Students Union Authorities, Omagu Paul, who additionally confirmed the incident.

Paul mentioned he, Efoli Roland and varied officials of the SUG beget visited the scene and beget additionally invited some electricians to be plug that that the incident is successfully managed.

He educated students to care for off the affected home as work is ongoing to fix the electrical fault.

“Affected residents would possibly per chance honest restful rest assured that the field would be rectified as rapidly as doubtless”, he mentioned.

The Vice Chancellor Prof Florence Obi would possibly per chance per chance no longer be reached on phone.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *