Who’s Having fun with
Boise Verbalize @ San Diego Verbalize
Contemporary Data: Boise Verbalize 14-4; San Diego Verbalize 10-3
What to Know
The Boise Verbalize Broncos have not gained a game in opposition to the San Diego Verbalize Aztecs since Jan. 5 of 2019, but they’ll be desirous to total the drought this past Saturday. Boise Verbalize and San Diego Verbalize will face off in a Mountain West fight at 9: 30 p.m. ET at Viejas Enviornment at Aztec Bowl. Every teams see to proceed their momentum from their old wins.
The Broncos skirted by the Utah Verbalize Aggies 62-59 this past Thursday thanks to a snatch half-court bomb from guard Marcus Shaver Jr. with 0: 03 closing. Boise Verbalize can attribute great of their success to forward Mladen Armus, who posted a double-double on 22 formulation and 19 rebounds.
Meanwhile, every thing went San Diego Verbalize’s come in opposition to the Colorado Verbalize Rams three weeks previously as they made off with a 79-49 bewitch. The oddsmakers had been on San Diego Verbalize’s aspect, but they didn’t give the squad enough credit rating because the margin used to be all at the moment broad. Five players on the Aztecs scored in the double digits: guard Matt Bradley (26), forward Chad Baker (14), guard Lamont Butler (11), forward Keshad Johnson (10), and forward Aguek Arop (10).
The wins brought the Broncos as much as 14-4 and San Diego Verbalize to 10-3. A pair of defensive stats to safe in the attend of your head while looking at: Boise Verbalize ranks 13th in college basketball when it involves formulation allowed per game, with perfect 59.1 on moderate. But San Diego Verbalize is even better: they enter the matchup with perfect 57.5 formulation allowed per game on moderate, excellent for fourth perfect in college basketball. We’ll look if that edge affords San Diego Verbalize a route to victory.
How To Look
- When: Saturday at 9: 30 p.m. ET
- Where: Viejas Enviornment at Aztec Bowl — San Diego, California
- TV: CBS Sports actions Network
- Are living Circulation: CBSSports.com or fuboTV (Are trying for free. Regional restrictions might maybe well well furthermore merely apply.)
- Look for your Phone: CBS Sports actions App
- Look on Connected TV: CBS Sports actions App on Roku and Fire TV
- Label Impress: $33.00
The Aztecs are a 4.5-level favorite in opposition to the Broncos, primarily based mostly totally on the latest college basketball odds.
The oddsmakers had been merely in accordance with the making a bet neighborhood on this one, because the game opened as a 4.5-level spread, and stayed merely there.
Series Historical past
San Diego Verbalize safe gained 9 out of their closing 13 games in opposition to Boise Verbalize.
- Feb 27, 2021 – San Diego Verbalize 62 vs. Boise Verbalize 58
- Feb 25, 2021 – San Diego Verbalize 78 vs. Boise Verbalize 66
- Mar 06, 2020 – San Diego Verbalize 81 vs. Boise Verbalize 68
- Feb 16, 2020 – San Diego Verbalize 72 vs. Boise Verbalize 55
- Jan 11, 2020 – San Diego Verbalize 83 vs. Boise Verbalize 65
- Feb 16, 2019 – San Diego Verbalize 71 vs. Boise Verbalize 65
- Jan 05, 2019 – Boise Verbalize 88 vs. San Diego Verbalize 64
- Feb 27, 2018 – San Diego Verbalize 72 vs. Boise Verbalize 64
- Jan 13, 2018 – Boise Verbalize 83 vs. San Diego Verbalize 80
- Mar 09, 2017 – San Diego Verbalize 87 vs. Boise Verbalize 68
- Jan 07, 2017 – Boise Verbalize 78 vs. San Diego Verbalize 66
- Feb 27, 2016 – Boise Verbalize 66 vs. San Diego Verbalize 63
- Jan 16, 2016 – San Diego Verbalize 56 vs. Boise Verbalize 53
Wound Story for San Diego Verbalize
- Joshua Tomaic: Game-Time Determination (Illness)
- Adam Seiko: Game-Time Determination (Illness)
- Jaedon LeDee: Out for the Season (Not Wound Connected)
Wound Story for Boise Verbalize
- Kobe Younger: Out (Not Wound Connected)
- RJ Keene: Out (Not Wound Connected)