gaze Spurs vs. Warriors basketball game
Feb 1, 2022
10: 30 pm ET
3 min read
By 3 Quarters
Easiest one more quarter stands between the San Antonio Spurs and the protect they had been appreciated to prefer going into tonight. Three quarters in and their offense has genuinely been in a jam to impose its will, dominating the Golden Articulate Warriors 104-89.
Point guard Dejounte Murray has led the approach to this point for San Antonio, as he has 21 parts and 9 assists as well to eight rebounds. A double-double may maybe maybe perhaps be Murray’s seventh in a row.
Golden Articulate has been led by taking pictures guard Jordan Poole, who to this point has 26 parts and four assists alongside with six boards.
The Dubs absorb been aged to carrying a lead into the fourth quarter no longer too prolonged ago, so we will stare how they reply to the deficit.
Who’s Taking part in
Golden Articulate @ San Antonio
Most up-to-date Records: Golden Articulate 38-13; San Antonio 19-32
What to Know
The San Antonio Spurs will decide on the Golden Articulate Warriors at 8: 30 p.m. ET on Tuesday at AT&T Center. Golden Articulate ought to accumulated accumulated be riding high after a victory, while the Spurs will be having a peek to come again in the protect column.
San Antonio modified into as soon as within inserting distance but may maybe maybe perhaps no longer terminate the gap on Sunday as they fell 115-110 to the Phoenix Suns. One thing holding San Antonio back modified into as soon as the mediocre play of taking pictures guard Devin Vassell, who didn’t absorb his simplest game: he carried out with handiest seven parts on 2-for-12 taking pictures in his 30 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, the Dubs strolled past the Houston Rockets with parts to spare on Monday, taking the sport 122-108. Point guard Stephen Curry had a stellar game for Golden Articulate as he shot 7-for-14 from downtown and carried out with 40 parts, 9 dimes and 5 rebounds.
San Antonio is the favourite on this one, with an anticipated 6.5-point margin of victory. They are for the time being two-for-two in opposition to the unfold in their most most contemporary video games, a style bettors may maybe maybe also want to absorb in tips.
The Spurs are indubitably 19-32 while the Warriors sit down at 38-13. Two stats to retain an watch on: San Antonio ranks 2d in the league by means of fouls per game, with handiest 17.7 on moderate. On the bogus quit of the spectrum, the Dubs are stumbling into the matchup with the fifth most fouls per game in the league, having accumulated 20.4 on moderate. Succor an watch on whether or no longer or no longer sinister concern places the Dubs in a a lot jam.
How To Stare
- When: Tuesday at 8: 30 p.m. ET
- The build: AT&T Center — San Antonio, Texas
- TV: KENS-TV 5
- On-line streaming: fuboTV (Strive with out cost. Regional restrictions may maybe maybe also put collectively.)
- Put collectively: CBS Sports App
- Imprint Imprint: $33.95
The Spurs are a solid 6.5-point favourite in opposition to the Warriors, per basically the most contemporary NBA odds.
The line on this game has moved moderately loads since it opened, as it started out with the Warriors as a 3.5-point favourite.
Series Historical past
Golden Articulate absorb won 18 out of their closing 29 video games in opposition to San Antonio.
- Dec 04, 2021 – San Antonio 112 vs. Golden Articulate 107
- Feb 09, 2021 – Golden Articulate 114 vs. San Antonio 91
- Feb 08, 2021 – San Antonio 105 vs. Golden Articulate 100
- Jan 20, 2021 – Golden Articulate 121 vs. San Antonio 99
- Dec 31, 2019 – San Antonio 117 vs. Golden Articulate 113
- Nov 01, 2019 – San Antonio 127 vs. Golden Articulate 110
- Mar 18, 2019 – San Antonio 111 vs. Golden Articulate 105
- Feb 06, 2019 – Golden Articulate 141 vs. San Antonio 102
- Nov 18, 2018 – San Antonio 104 vs. Golden Articulate 92
- Apr 24, 2018 – Golden Articulate 99 vs. San Antonio 91
- Apr 22, 2018 – San Antonio 103 vs. Golden Articulate 90
- Apr 19, 2018 – Golden Articulate 110 vs. San Antonio 97
- Apr 16, 2018 – Golden Articulate 116 vs. San Antonio 101
- Apr 14, 2018 – Golden Articulate 113 vs. San Antonio 92
- Mar 19, 2018 – San Antonio 89 vs. Golden Articulate 75
- Mar 08, 2018 – Golden Articulate 110 vs. San Antonio 107
- Feb 10, 2018 – Golden Articulate 122 vs. San Antonio 105
- Nov 02, 2017 – Golden Articulate 112 vs. San Antonio 92
- Would possibly perhaps well simply 22, 2017 – Golden Articulate 129 vs. San Antonio 115
- Would possibly perhaps well simply 20, 2017 – Golden Articulate 120 vs. San Antonio 108
- Would possibly perhaps well simply 16, 2017 – Golden Articulate 136 vs. San Antonio 100
- Would possibly perhaps well simply 14, 2017 – Golden Articulate 113 vs. San Antonio 111
- Mar 29, 2017 – Golden Articulate 110 vs. San Antonio 98
- Mar 11, 2017 – San Antonio 107 vs. Golden Articulate 85
- Oct 25, 2016 – San Antonio 129 vs. Golden Articulate 100
- Apr 10, 2016 – Golden Articulate 92 vs. San Antonio 86
- Apr 07, 2016 – Golden Articulate 112 vs. San Antonio 101
- Mar 19, 2016 – San Antonio 87 vs. Golden Articulate 79
- Jan 25, 2016 – Golden Articulate 120 vs. San Antonio 90
Bother Notify for San Antonio
- Zach Collins: Out (No longer Bother Linked)
Bother Notify for Golden Articulate
- Andre Iguodala: Out (Hip)
- Klay Thompson: Out (Rest)
- Stephen Curry: Out (Toe)
- Nemanja Bjelica: Out (Wait on)
- Otto Porter Jr.: Out (Foot)
- Andrew Wiggins: Out (Knee)
- Draymond Green: Out (Wait on)
- James Wiseman: Out (Knee)